Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Unconditional Love


Damian was just finished washing up when he heard his notification's tone
He slid his phone's screen and tap on the Whatsapp icon.

I miss you.
-received

Damian let out a sigh before he replied the Whatsapp message.

I miss you too, baby.
-delivered

Why I'm feeling that you're ignoring me? Did I do anything wrong?
-received.

No, nothing. Everything's fine.
-delivered.

Stop lying to me. You know I hate that. 
-received.

Sorry.
-delivered.

Can I see you tomorrow? I miss you.
-received.

Sorry baby. I can't. I have loads of things on my plate right now.
-delivered.

Bullshit. I know you're just making that up. Don't you want to see me? Don't you miss me?
-received.

I do.
-delivered

Then why in the world you're trying to ignore me?! Stop making me feel like this. 
-received

Baby, I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry.
-delivered.

What's wrong? What is it? Don't you love me any more?
-received.

I do. You know I do. 
-delivered.

Then why you're making everything's so hard?
-received.

It's just...You know. My parents.
-delivered.

Oh.
-received.

"Damian! Dinner's ready! You better come down now!"
Damian startled when his mom yelled at him from downstairs.

Look, I gotta go. Talk to you later.
-delivered.

Okay. I love you.
-received.

Yeah. Me too.
-delivered.

Say it Damian, say you love me too. Like you mean it when the first time we kissed.
-received.

Damian let out a heavy sigh. He better come down fast before his mom yell at him again.

I love you, Jonathan. I really do love you.
-delivered.
























No comments:

the assassins